Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What is TPSB?


This is a planning blog and a how to (and how not to) guide for wedding planning, focussing on vendors based outside of the big cities. Why? Because while planning my wedding in Canberra, I have notice that most online guides and bridal magazines focus on Sydney and Melbourne suppliers with very little out there for those living in other cities or, heaven forbid, in regional areas. That’s if you can find one that is actually based in Australia!
I’m not one of those girls who has been planning her wedding since I was tiny so I was surprised at how much fun I have been having with it all—some might say a little too much fun. So rather than get full blown obsessed with it all, I have teamed up with my big sister, who happens to be a marketing and event planning expert, to run this blog. Everything contained within is our own opinions and of course you don’t have to take any of our advice! There are a million and one wedding blogs out there, I know, so this is mostly just for our own entertainment but hopefully you can find something new and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment